What is the Live-in Care?
Unlike the general support you receive in a care home, live-in care is a 24 hour personal service specific to your needs and preferences, accommodating your regular routines and adapting to your changing circumstances. Live in care enables you to remain living in your own home and allows you to continue living your chosen lifestyle with as much support as you need.
The live in carers that we introduce to you are carefully selected to match your personality, needs and preferences, to provide company, specific care for particular physical or mental medical conditions, administration of medication, support with household and social activities etc. If you need assistance during the night, it may be necessary for you to have two different live-in carers, one providing support during the day and another during the night.
Tailored Live-in Care at home
According to your needs and requirements, Live-in Care usually includes support with:
- Meal preparation according to dietary needs
- Administration of medication
- Picking up prescriptions
- Arranging doctors appointments
- Accompanying on visits to the doctor or dentist
- Specific care for particular physical or mental medical conditions (Disability, Dementia etc.)
- Assistance with mobility and medical exercises
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of technical aids (hoists, hearing aids etc.)
- Catheter or stoma care
- Assistance during washing, maintaining corporal and dental hygiene
- Support with undressing and dressing
- Help with incontinence issues
- Washing and drying dishes
- Dusting and vacuum cleaning
- Changing bedding
- Watering plants
- Feeding pets
- Handling the garbage bins
- Dealing with home maintenance issues (plumbers etc)
- Company during the day or night
- Support with daily routines
- Assistance with reading or writing
- Support with decision making
- Help with shopping or paying bills
- Accompanying on visits to the hairdresser
- Choosing clothing
- Playing cards or board games
- Accompanying on visits to family and friends, dining out
- Attending church
- Care and encouragement
Choose the right type of care
If you need to discuss more about the Live-in Care, or if you want us to introduce to you a suitable carer, with the skills and experience that complement your needs and preferences, you can contact Le Temp Care on 0800 195 6647, send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org, or complete our enquiry form.
Live in care
Unlike the general support you receive in a care home, live-in care is a 24 hour personal service specific to your needs and preferences, accommodating your regular routines and adapting to your changing...
Companionship gives you the support you need to live independently in your own home, providing you with the assistance of a companion at times to suit your convenience. Companionship is most...
It's best for children to be at home with their families. If you are caring for your sick or disabled child at home then we can introduce care workers that can support you, your child and the rest of your...
Following a stay in hospital, most people want to go back home as soon as they can, and statistics show that the recovery at home is much more quicker than in hospitals. The Recovery Care is an ideal solution...
The respite care for elderly or children allows main carers or family members to take time away from their daily care duties to have a few hours break or to go on holiday, giving them the peace of mind to...
If you've been told that you may not get better, you might also have heard about Palliative Care. Palliative Care is for people living with a terminal illness where a cure is no longer possible. It’s also for people who...