Care funding assistance from Le Temp Care

There are important options for you when it comes to home care funding, and the experienced staff from Le Temp Care are on hand to assist you, to take you through the care funding options, and be there for you in every stage of the journey if you need support or clarification of the options you have.


Local Authority support with home care funding

Initially you should contact the Social Services, using the information that usually can be found on your local council website.

Social Services will assess whether funding for social care can be granted in your specific case (for an adult, young adult or child).

If you already know that you or your loved one cannot qualify for social care funding, there are also other allowances that you could be entitled to.


Paying for care privately

You might want to pay for care time privately for the following reasons:

  • You do not qualify for the social care funding;
  • The Local Authority is not providing all the funding that you would like so you may wish to 'top up' your care with private payments;
  • You might wish to pay for extra care time to help a loved one, in addition to the support they already receive, in order to enhance their quality of life.

Le Temp Care can assist you, can take you through the care funding options, and can help you decide if you need to pay for care privately. Our staff have a family approach always on hand to help you and your loved one. 

If you would like to chat, or to get more information about home care funding and costs, you can contact the Le Temp Care team by using our free phone number 0800 195 6647, to discuss your requirements at a time that suits you.